Data Privacy Request Form
The California Consumer Privacy Act as amended by the California Privacy Rights Act (CCPA), the Virginia Consumer Data Protection Act (VCDPA), the Colorado Privacy Act (CPA), and the Connecticut Data Privacy Act (CTDPA) provide consumers in their states with specific rights (if applicable) regarding their personal information (PI).
- Access & Data Portability: you can request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your PI.
- Deletion: you can ask us to delete your PI. We may deny your request if certain statutory exemptions apply.
- Correction: you can ask us to correct inaccurate information about you. We may deny your request if the contested information is more likely than not accurate.
- Opt-out of sale, share, targeted advertising, profiling: you can ask us to stop certain transfers of your PI to third parties. If you do not want us to disclose your information with third parties for marketing related communications, please follow the "unsubscribe" instructions contained in such communication. You can also disable cookies which may be shared with our third party advertisers.
- Limit Use Sensitive PI: you can request us to limit the use of your sensitive PI to those uses permitted by the CCPA.
We need to verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you. Please provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative with sufficient detailed description that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
Please note that using this form does not also exercise your rights with Yamaha Motor Finance Corporation, U.S.A. (Yamaha Financial Services), any third party Yamaha dealers, distributors or Yamaha Corporation of America (music company).